Innovation has a new home at Les Roches
As we educate the change-makers of tomorrow, we equally commit to nurturing the ideas and businesses that will become next-generation hospitality. Proof of this commitment is Spark – the innovation sphere by Les Roches.
Through Spark, we Inspire our students with expert insights from faculty, alumni and guest speakers, alongside cutting-edge technologies they can reach out and touch. With our industry partners we Ignite students’ creativity and entrepreneurial instincts, as we invite them to develop and test new hospitality solutions in living laboratories.
And on our campuses we Incubate disruptive ideas and businesses developed by students as well as those we invite from the wider start-up ecosystem.
Spark is truly global, with a presence across our international campuses and through the open invitation to participate we offer our 13,000 worldwide alumni.
We set no borders for the shared endeavors we engage in. Spark also permeates throughout our entire academic curriculum; cementing innovation and entrepreneurship as a foundation of the Les Roches Way of Life.
We Inspire our students with expert insights from faculty, alumni and guest speakers, alongside cutting-edge technologies they can reach out and touch.
We invite professionals to share their experience, knowledge and insights about innovation. Events include Innovation Leadership Series, tech & sustainability festival, Innovation gala dinner, network sessions and more.
There’s no better inspiration for current students than having alumni sharing their adventures from idea to success. We regularly invite alumni to bring their stories on innovation and entrepreneurship to students.
A space designed to showcase the ultimate hospitality technology advancements and latest trends. The rooms on each campus are configured to improve the experience of the most demanding clients.
We Ignite our students’ creativity and entrepreneurial instincts, as we invite them to develop and test new hospitality solutions in living laboratories.
Providing consultancy/academic challenges for our students based on real-life business cases submitted by partners.
Testability is key for innovation. We offer a 3-week test cycle for products or services, using teams of Bachelor students assisted by expert faculty. Detailed evaluation feedback provided as part of the service.
Where our complete campus becomes an experimental laboratory for new technologies relating to the hospitality industry. From the front desk to the F&B outlets to coworking spaces, Les Roches is a living lab.
We Incubate disruptive ideas and businesses developed by our students and invited start-ups.
A development space for the Spark start-up ecosystem to collaborate in taking innovative concepts from idea to reality, while also providing innovative solutions to partners’ problems.
Specialized pre-incubation and incubation programs on campus, including start-up coaching cycle across pre-seed and seeding 1 & 2. Selected projects will receive office & personal lodging space in Crans Montana.
Our incubation projects:
- Simon & Josef llc – Sustainable Hospitality through personalized housekeeping
- Skal Drinks – Innovative beverages supplier
- Tiago Carreiro – App to enhance hotel guest experience
- Simao Pacheco – Management software
- Oscar Wright – Multiplatform customization software
- Diego Delli Veneri – Software for career counselling
- Moussallam Nasreddine – Multiplatform channel destination management
- Rodrigo Fernandez – Innovative F&B outlet
- Miguel Llompart – Innovative F&B Business Model
- Valentina Schaab – Sustainable amenities for Hospitality
- Vladimir Sochinskiy – Software for catering businesses
- Waldy Torres – Innovative acommodation business model
- Disha Khanspal – Farming, consulting and Tech solutions for farming to F&B
- Rodrigo Gratianne & Victor Reyes – Food waste and recovery sector
- Eleonora Rabbia – Event planning App
- Hans Hachfeld & Giampaolo Fabrizio – Social shopping platform
- Shahab Shafieehanjani – App, Tech F&B, Pay at the table solution
- Veer Shetty – Staff scheduling software, AI
- Jonathan Lee Sessler – Individual mobility service integration platform
- Savvina Kritharidou – Hospitality and sustainable supply, B2B web-based
AI and Face recognition
Internet of things (IoT)
AI and Big Data