Frequently asked questions
Once you start your application you will be contacted by a Les Roches admissions counselor in your region.
They will be your point of contact throughout the application process and support you in submitting your application.
If you have any questions or need further support, you can contact us
We recommend that you submit your application at least 12-16 weeks before your chosen program is due to start.
We experience high-demand for places and strongly recommend applying as soon as you can to avoid missing out.
Once you start the application process, a Les Roches admissions counselor in your region will be in contact to support you through the process.
Once the application has been submitted, the next stages are as follows:
● Admission assessment – the admission assessment involves a written exercise and an interview. This is nothing to be worried about and your Les Roches admissions counselor will help you to prepare. Your admission assessment can be carried out remotely. (https://symboliamag.com/)
● Receive a letter of acceptance – once your application is confirmed, you will receive a letter of acceptance to the school confirming your place.
● Pre-arrival support – once you have confirmed your place, your admissions counselor will continue to support you by providing visa support services, pre-arrival information and access to Facebook groups so you can start to get to know your new classmates.
Once you have started your application, a counsellor will be in touch to guide you through the process.
As your application progresses you will be required to:
- Pay your application fees – find a full breakdown of the application fees for your chosen campus and program and pay the application fees here.
- Provide academic records – you will be required to submit your academic records to ensure they meet with the requirements of your chosen course and campus. You can find a breakdown of these requirements here.
- Provide proof of English level – you can find a full breakdown of the English level requirements for studying at Les Roches here.
- Submit an up-to-date copy of your CV – you can download an example CV template here.
- Provide an up-to-date copy of your passport – this is for security purposes.
Your application counselor will prompt you to provide this information when needed and will be able to support you if you have any difficulties.